Sunday 11 January 2009

Sunshine thoughts and good friends

I've been sitting here, reading a few blogs and one of them was from Sydney; another from central New South Wales. I realised that I am missing friends and missing warmth and sunshine. So, looking at some old-ish images from holidays past this one caught my eye. It reminded me of a very special time when we stayed at a lovely hotel in Talloires, France. Our very dear friend Andy was also visiting the area as he was following the Tour de France - he's a mad keen cyclist... possibly with the emphasis on 'mad'...

He came to visit us at the hotel and we had a magical afternoon sitting by the lake, chatting and catching up on all the news.

Of course this has nothing to do with anything really - just me, reminiscing...

No comments:

Post a Comment